Looking forward to this session? Share it!
The role of the Patient Advocacy function in the biopharmaceutical community is to understand and communicate the needs and priorities of patients and to facilitate the development of solutions to address them. The challenge is not identifying opportunities to align with disease communities, it is prioritizing those opportunities to make the most substantial impact with limited time and resources. In this session, we’ll discuss approaches to define a patient advocacy strategy and how current trends in disease communities can aid in prioritizing activities.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the role of Patient Advocacy in a biopharmaceutical company
- Discuss a process for developing a Patient Advocacy strategy
- Discuss how to identify where we can make the greatest impact
- Discuss approaches to identify alignment between corporate goals and advocacy priorities
- Provide case examples of patient advocacy strategy and alignment with current resource trends